An e-course designed to help you learn how to live in a 7-day rhythm.
Do you ever feel like you're constantly running on a hamster wheel, trying to keep up with the demands of life while feeling burnt out and overwhelmed?
Are you a parent struggling to find balance and rest amid the chaos?
Do you want to live rhythmically but need help with consistency? Or don't even know where to start?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, Rhythms Made Simple is made for you.
This course will explore the power of the seven-day rhythm and how it can transform your life, even with young kids at home.
Here's a sneak peek at what you'll learn in Rhythms Made Simple:
- How God designed the seven-day rhythm as a gift for you.
- How to create a rhythm that works for your family, even with young kids.
- How to find rest and clarity in the practice of Sabbath.
- Tips for incorporating rest, play, and rejuvenation into your rhythm.
- Strategies for overcoming obstacles and sticking to your rhythm over the long haul.
- And more!
We will e-mail you when the course is ready to go? So keep an eye out for an e-mail late May!