walk in love.
Grace Upon Grace Tie-Dye Sunset Swirl Embroidered Pullover Hoodie
About the design:
I started walk in love. when I was basically a kid that wanted to go on a mission trip. I raised enough money for that trip by selling shirts, and over the years continued to grow the business. We opened stores and closed stores. And then in December 2018, after 13 years of business, we closed it all down. After about 6 months of seeking the Lord, He brought us back to the business in a new and unique way, with fresh eyes and open hearts.
Since I've sold my first shirt, I've become a husband and a dad. I've learned a lot about who I am, who God is and what I want my life to look like. Through all the lessons, trials and life events I am realizing more and more that I really just want to follow Jesus by loving others, every chance I get. I want to walk in love.
About the Fit:
A soft, comfortable and stylish hoodie.
- Made in El Salvador
- 80% Cotton, 20% Polyester
- Comfortable and durable
- Contemporary Unisex/Mens fit
- 100% No Sweatshops + Eco-Friendly Production
- One of our favorite things about Tie Dye is each garment is dyed by hand, no 2 garments will be exactly the same. Please allow for color variation in production and washing.
- Care Instructions: Due to the nature of tie dye, loose pigments may remain on the surface of the garments. We therefore strongly recommend washing these garments only with like-colored garments, as some of the tie dyes may stain light or white colored garments in the wash cycle.
- Washing the garments in cold water will reduce the possibility of staining.
Length measurement is from the top of the shoulder to the bottom hem. Width measurements are from one armpit to the other across the chest.
Brooke is wearing a medium and T.J. is wearing a large. Have questions about sizing? Visit this page.
*measurements are approximates