walk in love.
Courage Over Fear Gray Pullover Hoodie
About the Design:
Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid or terrified because of them, for the LORD your God goes with you; he will never leave you nor forsake you.” - Deuteronomy 31:6
When we were recording the podcast for this design I decided to tell the birth story of June + Sunny and how I had to actively choose courage over fear in two very different ways for each of my girls.
I love this design because it says it three times in a row and I know there are moments in life when I need to say to myself, "Courage over fear, courage over fear, courage over fear."
About the Fit:
Our Unisex Midweight Pigment Dyed Hooded Pullover has individual and unique vintage character we accomplish during our full garment dying process. Made with ultra soft cotton/polyester blend fleece, these garments are as comfortable as they are eye catching.
- Made in El Salvador
- 80% Cotton, 20% Polyester
- Pigment Dyed
- Comfortable and durable
- Contemporary Unisex/Men's fit
- One of T.J.'s favorite items from the Christmas 2020 release
- 100% No Sweatshops + Eco-Friendly Production
- The pigment-dyeing process gives each garment unique character. Please allow for slight color variation in production and washing.
- Care Instructions: Due to the nature of pigment dye, loose pigments may remain on the surface of the garments. We therefore strongly recommend washing these garments only with like-colored garments, as some of the pigment dyes may stain light or white colored garments in the wash cycle.
- Washing the garments in cold water will reduce the possibility of staining.
Length measurement is from the top of the shoulder to the bottom hem. Width measurements are from one armpit to the other across the chest.
Brooke wears a medium + T.J. wears a large.