walk in love.
Amazing Grace Dusty Pink Wave Wash Women's Pullover Hoodie
About the design:
Amazing Grace is my all time favorite hymn that I have been singing to both our girls at bedtime. I've noticed that as June as gotten older she specifically requests it when she is feeling sick, scared or worried.
"Amazing Grace" is a Christian hymn published in 1779, with words written in 1772 by the English poet and Anglican clergyman John Newton (1725–1807).
About the Fit:
The Wave Wash Hooded Pullover is super soft, casual, and extremely comfortable. The beautiful color palette, modern silhouette, and soft hand feel makes this style a standout. The unique fabric is single dyed and heavily garment washed to bring you a one of a kind look, feel, and color tone.
- Made in China
- Bound neckline, mitered at center front
- Contrasting stripes on sleeves
- Cover-stitch detailing at hem sleeve opening
- Tonal stitching on inside collar
- 55% Cotton, 45% Polyester Blend 3-end Fleece
- Raglan Sleeves
- Blind stitch +Coverstitch sewing
- Standard Women's Fit
- Design by Chris Ballasiotes
- 100% No Sweatshops + Eco-Friendly Production
Length measurement is from the top of the shoulder to the bottom hem. Width measurements are from one armpit to the other across the chest.
Brooke wears a medium. Have questions about sizing? Visit this page.
*measurements are approximates