Social Influencer Guidelines
Welcome! If you are seeing this page it means that we have invited you to be a social influencer for walk in love. We are excited to have you on board and start this journey with you and your followers! Please read through this page carefully, and take note of what we are looking for from our social influencers when it comes to posting photos, captions and your content.
PHOTO GUIDELINES WHEN POSTING:
- Post a photo that clearly shows our product being worn by a human - that's you!
- Post a photo that reflects our brand mission statement well - modest, happy and fun!
- Express how you feel about walk in love. with bright, colorful, and eye catching images.
- Relate to your account. Example: if you are a fitness account, relate your post to fitness and walk in love. If you are a lifestyle account, relate your post to how you wear walk in love. in your daily life!
HERE ARE A FEW EXAMPLE PHOTOS THAT WE LOVE!
CAPTION GUIDELINES WHEN POSTING:
CHOOSE ONE, OR MORE!
- Explain how incredibly soft our t-shirts are in your own words.
- Talk about how you wear walk in love. in your life.
- Mention how walk in love. products have provided you with a way to share your faith and have conversations you might not have otherwise.
- Talk about how you enjoy learning about new small business' - i.e. walk in love.
- Relate your caption to the design you are wearing in your photo. (Example: Amazing Grace Tee with a caption about the lyrics from the well known hymn. Or, Fearfully & Wonderfully Made design with a caption about what that means to you.)
- Tag @walkinlove on your actual photo.
- Tag @walkinlove and #iwearwalkinlove in the original caption.
Most importantly, your caption should not sound like an advertisement. It should be a genuine post about how you are enjoying your walk in love. shirts and products!
Please don't hesitate to ask any questions you might have. If you want to make sure your final image is what we are looking for, please feel free to send it to us before posting! We love that we get to work with you! Thanks! - the walk in love. team